I welcome everyone at my personal page and I would like to write a little about myself.
My name is Philip and I am the founder and concurrently the administrative manager of WikiJournal, as well as the author of numerous published articles at our website.
My administrative duties include:
- Providing technical support;
- Developing websites;
- Moderating published content;
- Creating new categories and specialized pages of WikiJournal portals;
- Implementing new ideas to the project;
- Developing templates for their use in articles;
- Developing website structures;
- Organizing design and layout of pages;
- Publishing new articles.
If you have questions about participation in the project, publication of articles and their design, then you can ask them on the discussion page.